Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paper Towns

Paper Towns Paper Towns by John Green


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This author was recommended to me by a friend, so I checked out his newest book, Paper Towns. Not only is John Green a genius, but his writing is hilarious and SO true to the nature of teens. But this book is by no means purely about the adventures and pranks of teenagagers- our hero, Quinten, searches for the depth of the human soul, and makes profound discoveries into the ramblings of Whitman's "Leaves of Grass" in his search for Margo Roth Spiegelman, the girl nextdoor he's idolized most of his life, who turns up missing a month before graduation.

I think I've recommended this book to several of my co-workers just by cackling out loud on my lunch breaks, gasping for air while holding the newly developed stitch in my side. Totally. Read. It.


View all my reviews.

No comments: