Saturday, August 9, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Series, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
While this one wasn't quite as good as the previous three, I felt like there were a lot of things in this series that needed wrapping up, and Stephenie Meyer did a very satisfying job of this. What I needed to happen, happened. A friend of mine mentioned why she though this last book didn't do quite as well- you have to be a mom to really understand the emotion and absolute feelings behind Bella's actions. Of which I understood perfectly. I did watch Stephenie's Amazon interview, and she said she might write something more from Edward's perspective~ looking forward to that if she does! Now I just have to wait my turn for for "The Host" ...


View all my reviews.

No comments: