Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scott's Weekend Visit

I love when my brother comes to town from Berkeley to visit. His hair is now long enough that he constantly wears it in a ponytail, and he always has tales of recent climbing excursions (Yosemite this time), and Sean and Ashton ADORE him! They always beg him to play with them, and he complies enthusiastically because he is just a big kid too. This time the fun game of the day was for him to swing them around in circles by both their hands and ankles (while they covered their eyes from the sun, or so they said). I have two 10 second videos I'd like to experiment posting here, so let's try this out! Then you can see the fun in action.

This first one is of Scott twirling Ashton around by his ankles.

Well, I HAD another one, but Blogger doesn't seem to want to let me add the second... Maybe I'll do a second posting for that~

No comments: