Monday, June 29, 2009

A Hat Full of Sky

A Hat Full of Sky: A Discworld Novel A Hat Full of Sky: A Discworld Novel by Terry Pratchett


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was hilarious! The narrator, Stephen Briggs, does excellent voices for all the witches, as he also did for "The Wintersmith." I am reading this series in reverse order, but not on purpose. But that's okay because I haven't missed out on the current story for not having read the previous ones. It's just like learning more history about Tiffany, our little protagonist, and how she became to be the strong confident person she is. On several occasions the little Wee Free Men (the title of the next previous book I'm going to listen to in this series) had me laughing so hard the other drivers on the road must have thought I was bonkers! :)


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Turi Becker said...

Love Terry Pratchett...