Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Hilarious! There was a delicate balance between what is in the bible, and how Christopher Moore interpreted what "could" have happened in Jesus' sub-30 life, in his own goofy way (his word not mine!)- a balance that I could very easily see tipping and pissing off a whole bunch of people who are a bit more rigid in their beliefs. But even then- I don't think he stepped over that line. The compassion was there, but but Chris didn't forget that boys are curious and like to have a little fun too. Gotta love that Biff!

Now I'm an instant Christopher Moore fan- lots of his books to catch up on (when my classes are over... sigh).


View all my reviews.

No comments: