Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight (Twilight Series, Book 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow; how quickly I was sucked into the pages of this book- I only hope I can give it some small amount of justice with a review...



Stephenie Meyer has a true gift for giving her characters emotional depth enough to make you experience their feelings and exuberance with the same intensity they are- you can feel the joy and passion between Bella and Edward when they are together, and their terror when Bella is tracked by the hunter. Yes, this book is full of undying love, but I would not group it in the "romance" category. The emotions run deep enough that even though there is no actual sex involved, it doesn't need to be for the reader to feel Bella and Edward's ardent fervor and adoration for each other. This book is well balanced between love and suspense, and will keep you flipping the pages as fast as you can, only to leave you grasping immediately for "New Moon" after the last page. I don't want to give any spoilers here, but if you are on the fence on whether to read this saga, I want to erase all doubt from you mind- READ IT!


View all my reviews.

No comments: