Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend in Berkeley

For President's Day weekend, Kevin's parents graciously offered to take the boys so Kevin and I could drive to Berkeley to visit my brother Scott and his girlfriend Sara. I spent the vast majority of my Saturday and Sunday doing homework anyway, but I did get in a bit of fun as well. Scott, Sara and Kevin decided to go for a nice long bike ride (27 miles) so I could have some quiet time, but I did get a few fun pictures before they left. Scott's hair is getting super long (he calls it his Jesus look) and he decided he wanted to try to get it into a pony tail:

Here are the results:
This is a picture of the inside of their cosy one-bedroom apartment, perfect for 2. I'm trying to remember how many extra doors there. I think there are 11 or 12 for basically 4 rooms (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room). Correct me if I'm off, Scott. Fun memories. :)

No comments: